Windows 10 Setting Automatic Logon with Current User Name and Password in Microsoft Edge browser

• Thread starter Thread starter WatsonNeedsAnswer
  • Start date Start date
W

WatsonNeedsAnswer

Keying in Domain User Name and Password every time when I'm trying to access intranet is KILLING ME. TT^TT

I used to choose "Automatic Logon with Current User Name and Password" in Security Setting - Custom Level - User Authentication in IE11.

Then IE11 can automatically use my PC's name and password(We use Domain User Namd and PWD as PC's Logon name and PWD) instead of manually key in for me to the intranet of my company without asking any question OR pop up a dialog to remind me to save the credential. I can easily access the content on the intranet. It was and is very convenient and efficient.

BUT I cannot find the same setting in MS Edge. And I have to Key in my Domain User Name and PWD every time when I'm trying to access intranet.

Even MS Edge has Auto-fill function, it also doesn't fit me. Because my domain password is requested to change periodically.

I Love Edge, but I have to change my default web browser to IE11 if this issue can be fixed.

More...

Back