Windows 10 Windows 10 ver. 1809 - Remote Desktop Services Graphical Glitch

• Thread starter Thread starter elltommo
  • Start date Start date
E

elltommo

Hi All,

I'm noticing a graphical issue using Remote Desktop (RemoteApp) on our Windows 10 Pro 1809. For example, i'll be using RemoteApp to access Outlook and while interacting with the program the window will momentarily dissapear and whatever i have open on the screen behind outlook will be displayed. If i then interact with where the outlook window should be again it will usually come back and i can carry on as normal but there have been instances where it constantly goes back an forth between displaying and not displaying (in some sort of graphical glitch loop).

Has anyone experienced similar issues to this in their environment and been able to find a fix for it? We've been battling with RDS graphical glitches since deploying Windows 10 version 1709 and we bypassed 1803 completely as it was pretty much unusable, so i guess in this respect microsoft have previous for new versions of windows breaking this sort of thing.

Additional info: our Remote Desktop servers are Windows Server 2012 R2. This issue isn't just affecting me but my colleagues also and we're using different hardware.

Thanks.

More...

Back