Microsoft edge opened randomly.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tyree47
  • Start date Start date
T

Tyree47

So i was typing on another browser i use, and Microsoft edge randomly opened by it's self. It didn't open a page or anything, it just started and it took me to the start page, like when you open microsoft edge, it will say "start page" on the tab.

But i looked at event viewer, and this log showed.

The access history in hive \??\C:\Users\My username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Settings\settings.dat was cleared updating 5 keys and creating 1 modified pages.

And

The access history in hive \??\C:\Users\My Username\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\GEH\POF.dat was cleared updating 6 keys and creating 1 modified pages.

I'd also like to mention i previously terminated mircosoft edge from processing on my computer by an accident, and never bothered to fix it because i don't use it. But i find it weird how it just "fixed" it self? did my pc does this or???

Here's also another odd event log that i'm not sure about.

Application: mmc.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException

at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHwndInternal(IntPtr)

at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.RepaintSplitterRect()

at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.ResizeSplitContainer()

at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.OnLayout(System.Windows.Forms.LayoutEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PerformLayout(System.Windows.Forms.LayoutEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnResize(System.EventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(System.EventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmWindowPosChanged(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)

at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.SnapInMessagePumpProxy.OnThreadException(System.Object, System.Threading.ThreadExceptionEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.OnThreadException(System.Exception)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(System.Exception)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

And another weird event log.

Music.UI (7044,R,98) {33311E8C-175A-406D-ADC1-F32351BD994A}: The database engine has finished replaying logfile C:\Users\My username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneMusic_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Database\794bc404006719c6\edb.log.

Processing Stats:

[1] 0.081792 -0.002158 (41) WT +J(CM:0, PgRf:0, Rd:0/0, Dy:0/0, Lg:1155940/2978) +M(C:0K, Fs:2966, WS:3204K # 3136K, PF:584K # 520K, P:584K).

Log record of type 'Commit ' was seen most frequently (711 times)

I have no idea what microsoft zune music is, but not sure if i have a virus or not. Or what but weird things have been happening on my computer recently.

More...

Back