• Start date Start date
P

Pacheco_78

O defender acusa os seguintes malwares: Defender accuses the following malware:

trojan:win32/skeeyah.A!bit

TrojanDownloader: Win32/bolery.A!.Ink

Hacktool:Win21/AutoKMS

Trojan: VBS/CoinMiner.SO

Windows 10 PRO versão 1803, compilação 17134.885. O defender acusa estes malwares, aciono as ações para remover,o defender acusa que foi resolvido, logo joga para o histórico e acusa novamente os mesmos e pede para realizar a verificação completa novamente. Ele está nesse loop há uma semana. Já usei as ferramentas indicadas pela microsoft e outras disponíveis do mercado e a cada uso desinstalo para não gerar conflito, mas nenhum detecta nada. O defender está consumindo muito a minha CPU e o cooler vive ligado, como se já não bastasse aquele software de tempo real que já me consome 50%.

Windows 10 PRO version 1803, build 17134.885. The defender accuses these malware, I trigger the actions to remove, the defender accuses that has been resolved, then throws in the history and accuses them again and asks to perform the full scan again. He has been in this loop for a week. I've used the tools indicated by microsoft and others available in the market and each use uninstall to not generate conflict, but none detect anything. The defender is consuming a lot of my CPU and the cooler lives on, as if that real-time software that already consumes 50% is not enough.

More...

Back