Windows 10 Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182

• Thread starter Thread starter DanielofSanPedro
  • Start date Start date
D

DanielofSanPedro

Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Version 1803

Installed on 6/29/2018

OS Build 17134.191

I am getting this error from the troubleshooting application (Windows Store Apps):

"Problem with BITS <g class="gr_ gr_339 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="339" id="339">service :</g> The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182"

I am running the troubleshooter because I can't download ANYTHING from the store, <g class="gr_ gr_738 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="738" id="738">i</g> receive <g class="gr_ gr_686 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="686" id="686">and</g> error that something went wrong, same with Windows Update.

I believe it has something to do with the Service: Diagnostics System Host which will NOT start even after I tried all the answers I could find online. Please Help.

Dsniel

More...

Back