Windows 10 Network printer problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Tomi'
  • Start date Start date
T

Tomi'

Hello,

There is a big one network, let's call this "Company" network, a large number of users and devices are connected to this network. We use a print server, more printers are connected here, they are "stitched together", so you can't select a specific printer, you can choose a "print queue" in (so you can print the document on any printer). There is a problem with the "Black-White printer". All printers are automatically connected (with logon script). There is one (only one) user (Windows 10 Enterprise 1803) at X (it's different, sometimes for 2-3 weeks, sometimes just for a few hours), intervals the printer duplicates itself several times without any intervention, after a while this leads to that, not allowing you to print (sometimes the printer disappear so we need to reconnect it). The printer can't be deleted (only after multiple PC/Laptop restarts, or maybe from Device Manager, if we try delete from Control Panel - Devices and Printers we receive an error message (0X00000709)) however, they often reappear after a refresh. Devices (PC, Laptop, she use both) has been replaced, and full windows reinstallation, she uses the same programs as anyone else, so it can't be caused by an external program.

The user is in the same group on Active Directory like anyone else, she get same logon script than anyone else, she has same permission like anyone else, if we delete from AD and recreate, anything changes?

Any idea? Sorry if i post to a wrong category, i don't find better for this. And sorry for my english, I just started learning a few months ago.

Thank you forany ideas.

Best regards,

Tomi.

More...

Back