THE NEED OF A DEFENSE QUAD THAT PROTECT US AGAINST THE CERTIFICATED TECHNOHARASSMENT.SOLUTION to END SCAMMERS/HACKERS PERSISTENT HUNT.

• Thread starter Thread starter analuisamartinez
  • Start date Start date
A

analuisamartinez

I need HELP TO STOP some unsolicited and naughty sender, with STRONG unappropriated content accessing my account.

How is it that they are able to do this even when they have been BLOCKED. Once they are BLOCKED, they SHOULDNT be allowed to send any email to the account owner !!! Come on, Microsoft needs to step up and STOP techno-harassment !!! These are senders that have hacked my account, they are able to sent ME scam email asking for Bitcom as reward, using MY own email address. Does Microsoft understand the serious implications of not acting to dethrone these types of CRIME? How comes the same don't happen with my iCloud email account? is it that ICloud level of security is stronger than Microsoft ? Microsoft needs to step up in relation to Data breach, threat intelligence, Cyber Threat Solution. MICROSOFT users deserve an advanced thread SOLUTION to END SCAMMERS/HACKERS PERSISTENT HUNTS and CRIMES.

The same way they are sending me email, they could be sending emails to other innocent people pretending the account owner is the real sender... THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST THE MORAL CHARACTER OF A PERSON, AND IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED NOW.

More...

Back