Windows 10 Need help making bat file to configure Userinit

• Thread starter Thread starter Unsated3
  • Start date Start date
U

Unsated3

Hello im trying to create a bat file to configure userthe userinit key under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon.

I need it to be configured as:

C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,"C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\vmlm_helper.exe","C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\wssm.exe","C:\CaptureService\Screen Capture Module\wcapwlistener.exe","C:\CaptureService\Screen Capture Module\wcap32.exe"

However when i run the follow command, all of the quotation are removed and it appears as :

REG ADD "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /f /v userinit /t REG_SZ /d C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,"C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\vmlm_helper.exe","C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\wssm.exe","C:\CaptureService\Screen Capture Module\wcapwlistener.exe","C:\CaptureService\Screen Capture Module\wcap32.exe"

Incorrect bersion here

C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\vmlm_helper.exe,C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\wssm.exe,C:\CaptureService\Screen Capture Module\wcapwlistener.exe,C:\CaptureService\Screen Capture Module\wcap32.exe

With the quotations removed it causes issues. Any help is appreciated, i will then deploy this out to my org using PDQ.

More...

Back