Windows 10 (New) Edge C - The Floor Is Yours...

• Thread starter Thread starter Drew1903
  • Start date Start date
D

Drew1903

Anyone using (new) Edge C (GA) & or testing the Edge Insider beta Channels, comments (bad AND good), tips, info to share, observations, suggestions/requests, issues/problems, curiosities, questions, you name it... The floor is yours...

Myself, I have run all available Insider Builds since April. And, now, running Edge C GA, as well; swapped from HTML Jan. 15th.

I am/have been very impressed with the performance. Been a bit fun adapting to some things/methods/locations/layouts/structure. Some NTML features seem missing, BUT, heaps more stuff is coming very soon. Some 'new' & different items are quite cool. It has been interesting as an Insider. And it will be interesting for people using & discovering THIS Edge. It is, well, IMHO, will be THE outstanding browser. I, strongly urge & encourage Folks to adopt it. Be prepared, though... it's very fast 😄

Let's see what more detail & specifics y'all may have, will have to add here...

Anxious for your remarks, look forward to the input that can be share to everyone's benefit, of course.

The floor is yours...

Cheers,
Drew
1542446.jpg

Drew - IT Pro / MS Partner/Partner Company / Windows Insider / Owner - Computer Issues

More...