Windows 10 Desktop apps disappear then Windows 10 popping up with a message to shutdown or restart

• Thread starter Thread starter STiner15
  • Start date Start date
S

STiner15

Can anyone tell me how to stop this window from popping up? I have tried adjusting the power options, we've adjusted our group policy at work to see if that was the problem, I've re-imaged a couple of the computers, and nothing is working. When this message comes up, all of the desktop icons disappear and the screen goes black. This will just randomly happen. At least 5 of my users have had this happen but the others aren't having this problem. It doesn't give you an option to just close the window and for everything to go back to normal. This is happening on our Dell Optiplex 5060 computers in a specific department. I think it has to do with a specific program they use. The support team for that program says it's a Windows issue and is unrelated to their program. I contacted Dell and they said the computers are fine.

We have deployed several of these computers in our other departments and they are not having any issues.

More...

Back