Windows 10 Quick Assist / MSRA Easy Connect without Internet (Internal LAN)

• Thread starter Thread starter yukijocelyn
  • Start date Start date
Y

yukijocelyn

Dear All,

I need guidance here as my organisation is running the LAN that is not connected to the Internet.

To be able to support (across different location), I will need to implement remote access to quickly understand their problem and resolve it.

Quick Assist

When I launched Quick Assist, it immediately throws me "Check your Internet connection".

It seems like it requires an Internet connection. Is there a way it can work without the need for Internet connection?

From the online article, the initiator requires a MS account. If my organisation network is not connected to the Internet, how can I work on this?

MSRA Easy Connect

I read that it requires a IPv6 setting but it seems like it requires a Teredo server (kindly correct me if I am wrong).

MSRA connection via "Invite someone you trust to help you" > "Save this invitation as a file" or "Use email to send an invitation" does work but requires additional mouse clicks that some of my users experience difficulties in.

Thus, I find both Quick Assist the best option as the initiator is from the support team as compared to the user.

Thank you for all advices and help rendered in advance!!!

More...

Back