Windows 10 uninstalling windows 10 upgrade and going back to windows 7 pro. I have the windows 7 pro product key,

• Thread starter Thread starter bennyman369
  • Start date Start date
B

bennyman369

Does anyone have the knowledge and patience to guide me on how to uninstall Windows 10, which is an upgrade from the original Windows 7 pro due to it being refurbished on my Lenovo T420 laptop, I have the Prod. Key, please help me if you have time I will greatly appreciate it. By the way, any Windows product after Windows 7 like (Win 8 and Win 10) are directly connected to the main NSA computer surveillance network in Utah. So if you don't feel the need to be under constant surveillance and want some privacy you will have to switch back to windows 7. I mean they record everything you do on your computer, the reason they do this to all Americans is if you or anyone in the future might become a "Gov. official, Politition, CEO etc.... they will be able bribe you and do many other unlawful things to you, they are very good at being corrupt, hell the terrorists wear expensive suits and call themselves "LAWYERS" aka CRIMINALS and WALSTREET extortionists that don't give a hoot about human life, actually all life, all they care about is lining their suit pockets with the "money" they steal from hard working folk like you and I, I feel sorry for the teachers, fireman and most other hard working Americans when they go to the banks and financial institutions for their retirement pensions, guess what, Wall Street suits stole all of the 401ks municipal bonds and so on. Anyway I'm just doing some ranting. have a good life, and if you can help me out please. Benito

More...

Back