How to remove x: boot -2

• Thread starter Thread starter Kysrkn
  • Start date Start date
K

Kysrkn

Hello. This subject opened before but not came a solution and someone locked the thread.

So Ive got same problem. When I want to clean install win10 from usb i format the disk then install the win 10. Even i dont connect the home internet i see some new features amd apps in windows. Yes i dont understand the background apps but, which feature force new system to modify registry and open port 445? And when i connect to internet my ip listed as "connecting sinkhole ip" in spamhaus project.

In that page they say "These infections are rated as a "severe threat" by Microsoft. It is a trojan downloader, and can download and execute ANY software on the infected computer."

So i remove my other drives (d,e,f) then format then install clean windows. But problem dont go anywhere.

And when i format remove vs. C drive i see a drive install section. When i go therei see a x:boot. And yes when i install clean windows these apps installing automaticly. i cant send you a malware because im regular user so how can i understand which one is Malware? And if i can select and send it to you, i will try to delete or format it right? But i cant touch it. No other apps(eset or norton or sophos or hitman or kaspersky vs).

So there is one problem: how can i delete x:boot? My pc is not from any seller like dell or something else.

One more thing, when i connect pc with my android device its infected too. And downloading some wierd but similar apps and fake certificates.

Thanks for answers1e8d45e8-c7e2-4e04-8cab-904cadb83459?upload=true.jpg85f23263-f2aa-43a3-aba9-1b905f7b7084?upload=true.jpg557d988e-c394-420f-b0b2-da8d63161ac6?upload=true.jpg568d84ca-dce6-4591-9a80-db6e8935c85e?upload=true.jpg1f969636-7f41-4b1b-9ecb-d41f673af208?upload=true.jpg

More...

Back