How do I remove the threat detection history from windows defender GUI.

• Thread starter Thread starter ChristinaShonts
  • Start date Start date
C

ChristinaShonts

Is there a secret to removing the threat detection history from windows defender GUI.

I understand that the threats detection history items that reside there wont do me any harm. In theory.

However,

there are many items in my history view. It makes it difficult to sort through them. I have no way of knowing those Ive dealt with and those I havent. Upon threat detection, I look at the item and make a decision on the item. I have many tools that are instantly detected as threats (Nirsoft Utilities seem to be particularly notorious but they are totally safe)

The problem is I cant seem to get through the whole list of threat without loosing my place. My detection history is quite large, but most of those items arent real threats. I included a screenshot. And all those items are from today only.

It is possible that I have an actual threat. And I do remember being able to easily delete detection history items at some point. Removing the detection history item allows me to keep track of things that I have reviewed and those I havent The interface has changed though. Please help. This is driving me absolutely insane. Where did the remove from history option go? d8ab8e12-621a-4db6-9fa9-c9b2aa1d52de?upload=true.png

More...

Back