Windows Defender/Security can't remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml

• Thread starter Thread starter GilangS
  • Start date Start date
G

GilangS

Hello there, first of all i'm very sorry for my bad english, but i tried to found the solution, and no one works for me. i hope you'll can undestand :)

So, i was scanning my laptop today and i found that my windows defender/security found a threat. the name is PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml.

i click "start actions" and choose "remove" option, but it doesn't remove anything. The windows defender keep showing that threat, when i do the same way again by clicking "Start actions" and choose "remove" the threat won't remove and nothing changed. It keep shows a yellow warning sign. I tried to use Malwarebytes, and i already scan my laptop with Malwarebytes and before scan i already check the "rootkits" box too. Malwarebytes can't detect any threat, even that puwaders threat. Malwarebytes said my laptop is clean with no threat. at all. Malwarebytes can't detect the threat, like the windows defender shows to me.

The locations of the threat has been deleted too. So, the folders that shows on "Affected Items" are already deleted before.

i have no idea what happened. i can't remove this threat with windows defender. Malwarebytes scan's result said that my laptop doesn't have any threat or malware.

so my laptop is clean or what? can somebody help me how to remove this threat that shows on windows defender? what should i do guys, please help me :(

this is the screenshot, maybe can help you to find out what happened.

bd496dbb-d105-4a65-bb5a-e21bc90cc017?upload=true.png

Ps: i'm running on windows 10 2004 version "May 2020 update"

More...

Back