Hacked.. HELP!

• Thread starter Thread starter DestiniSmith
  • Start date Start date
D

DestiniSmith

I was trying to find a site to watch movies on earlier today. As soon as I thought I had found one, my computer starts glitching out, making this ungodly loud screeching alarm noise and telling me to immediately call a number. I tried to exit from the open windows but the window that was in front couldnt be overridden. I broke down and called the number but it wasnt until he had taken over my computer did I realize it was a big scheme. I gave him remote access to my computer and he claimed to be a microsoft agent so he could do whatever. Then my computer screen blacked out. It came back on a few seconds later and my pin had been reset so I had to type in the password that I created when I first got the conputer about two weeks ago. When I typed it in, there was a black window with white wording. I exited it out and there was nothing. Ive tried to restart and reboot countless times to no avail. So I have come to the microsoft forum to ask how do I go about getting this fixed? I would rather not have to buy a brand new computer as I JUST got this one about two weeks ago. Any information would be deemed helpful. Thank you!

More...

Back