Windows 10 Microsoft Outlook 365 - Something is wrong with one of your data...

• Thread starter Thread starter Michal Stanko
  • Start date Start date
M

Michal Stanko

Dear people,

recently in our company we've switched to the newest version of the Office. Office 365 to be exact. We use O365 Exchange server. From today i have been experiencing, that my outlook can't run, because a message is always showing up.

It says: " Something is wrong with one of your data files and Outlook needs to close. Outlook might be able to fix your file. Click OK to run the Inbox Repair Tool."

I tried to go through the repair process, but after i do everything this message will constantly show up

What i tried:

1.) Uninstall Office - Didn't work

2.) Remove Outlook profile from control panel > email - didn't work

3.) Tried to force remove Office + All of the files/registry as well - didn't work

4.) Tried to run it in safe mode ( WIN + R > outlook.exe /safe ) - didn't work

5.) Tried disabling firewall and overall whole antivirus - didn't work

6.) Tried to add different mail attached file in control panel > email - didn't work as well

7.) tried to update registry for outlook ( HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\OUTLOOK\PST PROMPT REPAIR. ) - didn't work

8.) tried to use external .OST file recovery program that was recomended on the internet - didn't work

9.) tried to remove all of the .pst files that was found on my Computer hard drive - didn't work

10.) I removed a file from appdata - didn't work

I basically tried every single way that i found on the internet to fix it but nothing seems to be working. Can you guys help me found a solution for this? I'm experienced IT user but i simply can't fix this. I tried everything. Literally everything..

Thank you for everyone that responds. Have a nice rest of your day :)

BR

Michal

More...

Back