Windows 10 Keyboard problem can’t get lower case s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

• Thread starter Thread starter reddwarf4ever
  • Start date Start date
R

reddwarf4ever

• Have an unusual problem, the lower case s has stopped working on my windows 10 pro MS keyboard. I bought a new keyboard same problem. Installed the MS keyboard and mouse app and the correct driver, which initially worked, then stopped again....I tried an onscreen keyboard same issue, with word, notepad, browsers, search bar etc. Disabled everything in sticky keys.....someone said it might be a hot key assigned by an app, but sometimes it works others it doesn’t.....if I put caps lock on and use shift S i get a lower case s....
  • I uninstalled the KB drivers ( DEV MAN ) shows 2 keyboards which I am told is not uncommon for KBs with lots of function keys etc. Presently I have uninstalled the MS KV and mouse app and driver it installed and let windows chose one, also changed the language to American from UK English...

II just restarted the PC and again lower case s is working, but do t know how long for

More...

Back