About The Group Policy ?

• Thread starter Thread starter maroner99
  • Start date Start date
M

maroner99

Dear Sir/Madam,

How's things?,

How would you explain after enabling all the questions relating to Windows Defender found in the settings in the group policy and still was able download and run infected files/programs and no warning popups was seen anywhere on the screen, and then noticed computer damage after the installation of an infected file or program. So far every trojan I accidentally installed has wrecked my computer so badly that the only way out was to do a full reinstall of Windows 10,after Windows Defender was no match for every trojan and even some other computer nasty also was able to beat Windows Defender very easy and how would you explain in your view claiming whatever type of trojan was installed either accidentally or on purpose was no match for Windows Defender?, after I found a loop hole by accident. It is no good making a free antivirus which didn't mind allowing a trojan getting installed to then mess up one's computer and then having to spend 8 hours or more putting everything back in after the updates. I already tried to do a (1) reset or (2) repair or (3) going to my system image/iso? or (4) by going to my backup to avoid a full reinstall of Windows 10 but none of those 4 options were permitted. Even YouTube reviews of Windows Defender showing way too many computer nasties not getting detected and even many computer nasties was allowed to run and then completely ruined the computer and before that even the video clearly showed where the computer nasty was ?,and the damage it was doing and there was no sign of Windows Defender taking any action at all. Even bad infected URL's were easily explored and this also should be further investigated as to why there was no warning on the screen by Windows Defender. I didn't know there even existed bad websites where once you click on it something nasty gets installed in the computer, which Windows Defender wasn't aware of. My Kaspersky free antivirus immediately blocks a bad website I accidentally clicked on and nothing gets a chance to install who knows what into my computer?. Avast and A.V.G free also were good at dealing with bad websites and why are all free antivirus rivals doing well and none had any flaws at all. I tried Baidu free, Avast free , A.V.G free , Unthreat free , Bitdefender free, Qihoo 360, TenCent P.C Manager, Ad-Aware free, P.C Doctor, Nano free, Rising Free, Kingsoft free, just to name a few and they all proved with evidence in doing an excellent job when a trojan is detected.. even I obit or Advanced System Care had amazing results.. like to add?..bye

More...