Windows 10 Clipboard problems (delays; errors)

• Thread starter Thread starter jrauman
  • Start date Start date
J

jrauman

experiencing delays using the clipboard in Windows 10? I'm running 1909 and am fully updated through June. It feels like something is wrong and it delays copy and paste functions. Sometimes I get an error "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste your content within this workbook." I don't know if it's because i turned on the clipboard history setting, or if its just a buggy OS. I see it mostly in Excel but that is my "go to" application these days.
Posted byu/jwckauman
just now
Clipboard problems? delays? errors?
Bug
Anyone experiencing delays using the clipboard in Windows 10? I'm running 1909 and am fully updated through June. It feels like something is wrong and it delays copy and paste functions. Sometimes I get an error "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste your content within this workbook." I don't know if it's because i turned on the clipboard history setting, or if its just a buggy OS. I see it mostly in Excel but that is my "go to" application these days.Posted by
u/jwckauman
just now

renderTimingPixel.png

Bug

Anyone experiencing delays using the clipboard in Windows 10? I'm running 1909 and am fully updated through June. It feels like something is wrong and it delays copy and paste functions. Sometimes I get an error "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste your content within this workbook." I don't know if it's because i turned on the clipboard history setting, or if its just a buggy OS. I see it mostly in Excel but that is my "go to" application these days.

Posted by
u/jwckauman
just now

renderTimingPixel.png

Bug

Anyone experiencing delays using the clipboard in Windows 10? I'm running 1909 and am fully updated through June. It feels like something is wrong and it delays copy and paste functions. Sometimes I get an error "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste your content within this workbook." I don't know if it's because i turned on the clipboard history setting, or if its just a buggy OS. I see it mostly in Excel but that is my "go to" application these days.

More...

Back