Windows 10 windows is wack

• Thread starter Thread starter Nunyabidnizz
  • Start date Start date
N

Nunyabidnizz

I recently changed hardware on my pc. I did not uninstall or change anything about my hard drive, but when using it in the new pc, it kept telling me to activate windows. This was strange, never happened to me before so why now. So i go through so much trouble trying to fix it and nothing worked. Even in settings under activation blah blah, it still wouldn't let me activate because "the servers were down". ok. So i call Microsoft support, and he keeps trying to get me to repurchase windows 10. No. Bad customer service rep. He did not help at all just made me do everything i already did and when it said the servers were down, he told me its because i don't have a legit license. I downloaded windows 10 when it was free in 2016 or whenever. So i never got a product key. So I used to windows 10 installer tool and it seemed to work, the watermark was gone. but later that day when i came home it was back. Then i tried the activation again and it worked. This was incredibly frustrating and annoying. so i wanted to leave negative feedback to windows/microsoft. But i dont have the feedback hub, so i go to windows store and try to search bnut the search function doesnt work. I dont know why i thought any other windows app would be easy to use after everything i just experienced. I have no question. This isnt about windows 8. This is the only place i found to try to tell microsoft anything. so tedious and annoying. yuck.

More...

Back