About Windows Defender On Windows 10?

• Thread starter Thread starter maronerpierre
  • Start date Start date
M

maronerpierre

Dear Windows Defender Support Team,

How's things?,

I need as much advice I can get by you about why I can still run infected files/programs including Malwares and Trojans after it's detected by Windows Defender and then end up having to do a full reinstall of Windows 10 setting me back 8 hours. I already tried enabling all/some of the Windows Defender questions in the local group policy editor and it made no difference whatsoever. I tried doing a custom scan and nothing was detected, but another free antivirus when a custom scan was done was shocked at what was detected. The other day I downloaded a legit program In which I was promised this program would transfer my 32 bit apps to my 64 bit iPad, but it didn't work? and little did I know this program had installed 30 hidden nasty malwares and only found out after a full scan was done with another free antivirus and I saw what my downloaded program had hidden on the list of detections. I had 30 weird kinds of nasty malwares running in my computer and Windows Defender wasn't even aware of it. I also the other day had accidentally downloaded a legit program which had a hidden trojan and no alerts warning popups showed up on the screen by Windows Defender before that program was downloaded and not after that program was installed either. So what advice would you have on this scenario of mine I got in August 2020?.Ive had to move to Qihoo 360 Essentials a free antivirus in which the company honestly claims it will do a proper job where other antiviruses had missed the mark?. I'd like to use Windows Defender if this free antivirus wasn't faulty somewhere along the line? , as this free antivirus is still missing something vital maybe way more definitions?, that would change things dramatically if that vital ? ,was added.. Please comment as you wish?,,bye

More...

Back