Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on the First Page, and not Hide them?? The Phishing Emails/Sp

• Thread starter Thread starter MitchZZ
  • Start date Start date
M

MitchZZ

This email is why you need to have your Developers Fix your Outlook Email App and Other Email Apps!!!!!! Your Apps should/must identify such Emails' email addresses on the First Page and not allow them to hide or use hidden addresses or Fake Addresses! These you know that some/many People will go for and get their Data stolen by this and Other Phishing Email, as its return address is hidden by your Apps!!!!!!!!!!! Do something as I am paying to use your App and I demand the Outlook App be secured by Outlook and Microsoft!!!!!!!!!

Damn I am flustered with you and Big Tech!!!!

Your Companies will be restricted/broken up soon by Congress I am Positive, unless you Fix your email Problem! Just reporting them to you does nothing
and they will not stop trying to steal or infect or damage from Phishing emails!!!! Your Reporting Scheme is just a huge Diversion designed to depress Users Complaints!!!

Mr Mitch Martin
Hotmail Paying User!

More...

Back