I think I Have a virus..

• Thread starter Thread starter ~AyanaTurner~
  • Start date Start date
A

~AyanaTurner~

Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's real annoying, Apart from that, it has been messing around with my apps on here, and on one particular app, the words are completely glitched, up to some extent unreadable, its really weird since it just started, and never happened before... Basically the letters would turn into squares, and some letters had accentuations on them, and are completely different from what the original text should be, my computer is slow... I'm not sure if it's from a virus, since I mean~ my computer is cheap, 200$ about haha, Considering all this, I'm getting kinda worried that I might even be being watched through my camera...

I kept seeing a lot of warnings from Avast Antivirus saying all this scary- Anxiety inducing things like; "Your Webcam is being Hacked" and "your IP is exposed" (I was curious about it so I opened the warning and it ACTUALLY showed my Ip adress, with all the info and good stuff) etc... at first I was paranoid, then I saw it also happen on other people's computers and brushed it off as just something to make you buy their Antivirus, I hope.

I just recently did a Quick Virus scan, it said there's no threats detected. But I talked to someone about it, and they confirmed there IS something in my computer...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE, I'M SCARED.

HELP

More...

Back