Watch live streaming video of NASA astronauts on a spacewalk

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Wehner
  • Start date Start date
M

Mike Wehner

out-nasa-video-file-on-nasa-tv-backup-public-_7y-2.jpg
It's another Friday for you and I, so let's kick back, relax, and think about all the cool stuff we're going to do (or not do) over the next two days. Personally, I've got a whole lot of nothing on deck and I'm really excited about it.

The astronauts aboard the International Space Station don't have it so easy, and rather than spending their Friday looking forward to the weekend, they're floating around outside of their massive orbiting home and replacing components that keep their science instruments in tip-top shape. You can watch them carry out their high-flying maintenance live.

Continue reading...

BGR Top Deals:

1. Amazon Black Friday 2019: Here’s the massive list of deals that launch starting tomorrow
  2. The wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere got its biggest discount yet for Black Friday 2019

Trending Right Now:

1. Best Buy’s running a big 3-day early Black Friday sale right now – here are the 10 best deals
  2. We have big news about the one original Avenger who didn’t get any closure in ‘Endgame’
  3. Watch Elon Musk lose it after Tesla Cybertruck ‘Armor Glass’ shatters twice on stage

Watch live streaming video of NASA astronauts on a spacewalk originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 10:36:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

AeZFUdtkMxk

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back