These new Galaxy S20 features make me so jealous – and they’re not even coming to the iPhone 12

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach Epstein
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zach Epstein

galaxy-s20-official-leak-netherlands-4.jpg
Samsung finally put an end to all the leaks and rumors on Tuesday when it unveiled its next-generation Galaxy S20 lineup. The company's strategy is a bit perplexing considering the lower-cost Galaxy S10e was Samsung's best-selling model last year, but it has no equal in 2020. The Galaxy S20 is the new "entry-level" model, with pricing that starts at $999 unless you're on a carrier that will offer a version without 5G for $100 less. Either way, the cheapest S20 costs hundreds more than Apple's iPhone 11, which starts at just $699.

Curious strategic moves aside, there's no question that Samsung's new Galaxy S20 will end up being one of the best new smartphones released in 2020. In fact, the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra are among the sleekest and most powerful smartphones the world has ever seen. Samsung's new flagship phones are fast, they feature the best OLED screens you'll find on any smartphone, and the S20 Ultra has a camera that's nothing short of a game-changer. But there are a few new Galaxy S20 features in particular that are making me jealous as an iPhone user, and the worst part is that these awesome new features aren't even expected to come to Apple's new iPhone 12 lineup later this year.

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. The portable Apple Watch charger I can’t live without is down to $19 today
  2. Today’s top deals: $25 home camera, surprise Fire TV Stick deal, Friends DVD set, Galaxy S20 cases, $8 smart bulbs, more
  3. Today’s best deals: Huge Amazon device sale, $24 home camera, Funko Pop! deals, $35 wireless earbuds, Oral-B, Crest, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Oh good, there’s a new virus in Brazil that scientists can’t even recognize
  2. The sleazy move from this cable company just reminds me again why I cut the cord
  3. The next mind-blowing Avengers storyline like ‘Endgame’ might’ve just leaked

These new Galaxy S20 features make me so jealous – and they’re not even coming to the iPhone 12 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 08:17:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

nlAyZ5-q4CM

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back