Apple’s new AirTags might be revealed this week – here’s an early look

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

Apple-AirTags-1.jpg
  • Apple is expected to announce its AirTags security trackers at the Time Files event on Tuesday.
  • On Monday, Jon Prosser revealed the final design of the AirTags based on a video that he was sent, which he and Concept Creator used to make 3D renders of the device.
  • Apple will reportedly sell a separate keychain as the AirTags are solid without holes for key rings.

On Tuesday, September 15th, Apple will host its first big hardware event of 2020. Of course, it will be a virtual event, as the novel coronavirus pandemic is preventing companies from holding events with anyone present, but it should be a noteworthy occasion nevertheless, as multiple major product lines are expected to be represented. According to the latest leaks and rumors, the Apple Watch Series 6 and at least two new iPad models are all but guaranteed to debut on Tuesday, and according to Jon Prosser, Apple might have a surprise or two in store as well.

In a new episode of Front Page Tech, host Jon Prosser said that Apple's oft-rumored security tags, which are said to be called AirTags, are done "in terms of production schedule [...] and could possibly be announced" at Apple's Time Flies event on Tuesday. Prosser also shared 3D renders of the AirTag's supposed final design.

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Experts say more grocery hoarding is coming – stock up on these 5 things while you can
  2. The crazy wireless camera that lets your phone see inside anything is back down to $29
  3. I never knew I needed this awesome little office tool – now I use it all the time

Trending Right Now:

1. Trump campaign demands Biden pull attack ad that’s full of fake news
  2. We finally know why Americans kept getting sketchy seeds in the mail from China
  3. This is who fans want to replace Chadwick Boseman as the Black Panther

Apple’s new AirTags might be revealed this week – here’s an early look originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 16:27:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

AobXrToa_7w

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back