This hand sanitizer is a proven virus killer – and it keeps working for hours after you use it

• Thread starter Thread starter Maren Estrada
  • Start date Start date
M

Maren Estrada

Hand-Sanitizer.jpg
  • Amazon has some shockingly good Purell deals right now, which is great since Purell is obviously the top sanitizer brand on the market.
  • In addition to Purell, there's also another option that has been proven to efficiently kill bacteria and viruses — plus it does something regular hand sanitizer cannot.
  • FDA-registered My-Shield Hand Sanitizer Foam is a proven virus killer, and the manufacturer says it keeps working for hours after you apply it.

Purell is the top hand sanitizer brand out there, which is why it's so difficult to find in most grocery stores right now. Apart from best-selling face masks like Powecom KN95 masks that our readers are swarming Amazon for while they're $25.99 per box instead of $45, hand sanitizer is the hottest product out there among our readers.

31NaZPQPUaL._SL160_.jpg

10-Pack FFP2 Mask Respirator (Headband), Disposable Particulate Respirator, EN149:2001+A1:2009…

prime-logo.png
Price: $25.99
Buy Now

41ciinkH3JL._SL160_.jpg

AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)

prime-logo.png
Price: $42.49
You Save: $7.50 (15%)
Buy Now

It goes without saying that Purell is going to be tough to find in most stores right now, but there are actually several Purell listings at Amazon that are in stock. What's more, they're shockingly available at the lowest prices we've seen since the coronavirus pandemic began.

12-packs of Purell pump bottles and 8-packs of Purell travel bottles are the hottest listings at the moment, though they're both sellout risks considering how popular they've been lately. Stock up while you can, but there's another type of hand sanitizer you really should check out as well.

512FELDdqjL._SL160_.jpg

PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals with Plant Based Alcohol, Citrus Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bo…

prime-logo.png
Price: $46.15 ($3.85/Bottle)
Buy Now

517McwJvNWL._SL160_.jpg

PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Variety Pack, Naturals and Refreshing Gel, 1 fl oz portable flip…

prime-logo.png
Price: $15.70 ($1.96/Fl Oz)
Buy Now

ESC makes a product called My-Shield Hand Sanitizer Foam that not enough people know about. It's FDA-registered and formulated right here in the USA, but the most important thing about it might be a special capability that sets it apart from regular alcohol-based hand sanitizers.

41iblUILsTL._SL160_.jpg

My-Shield Hand Sanitizer Foam - Alcohol-Free, Long-lasting Protection. Kills 99.999% of Germs.…

prime-logo.png
Price: $16.50
You Save: $1.00 (6%)
Buy Now

My-Shield is fully tested and proven to kill bacteria and viruses just like Purell. But instead of using ethyl alcohol as the active ingredient, it uses a nontoxic active ingredient called zetrisil. What's so special about My-Shield and zetrisil, you ask? There are two things you need to know, and you'll find them both in this key blurb from ESC's press release:

ESC's FDA- & Health Canada-registered hand sanitizers show an initial 30- & 60-second virus kill rate of 99.90%, with persistence of virus-killing activity for four hours after a single initial application. The company claims its Zetrisil®-based hand sanitizer is far safer and more effective than alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Zetrisil® stays on the surface of the skin and is proven to kill the COVID-19 virus for four hours per application. In contrast, alcohol-based hand sanitizers can be absorbed into the bloodstream, are extremely flammable, and are only proven effective for a few minutes after each application. These factors make traditional alcohol-based hand sanitizers a less than optimal choice for use in children. Because Zetrisil® is safer than traditional agents and remains on the skin for several hours, children are protected longer without the need for frequent applications of sanitizer.

First of all, this hand sanitizer is proven to kill viruses. On top of that, ESC's My-Shield Hand Sanitizer Foam doesn't just kill viruses and other germs at the time of application. Instead, the manufacturer says that it continues to kill germs for several hours after it's applied. Definitely check it out before it sells out at Amazon, which could be pretty soon now that we've let the cat out of the bag.

41iblUILsTL._SL160_.jpg

My-Shield Hand Sanitizer Foam - Alcohol-Free, Long-lasting Protection. Kills 99.999% of Germs.…

prime-logo.png
Price: $16.50
You Save: $1.00 (6%)
Buy Now

Today's Top Deals

1. This hand sanitizer is a proven virus killer – and it keeps working for hours after you use it
  2. Grocery hoarding made 5 things hard to find in stores – but they’re in stock at Amazon
  3. Charge forward into 2021 with HP’s massive Red Tag sales event

Trending Right Now:

1. If you use any of these smartphones, you can’t connect to T-Mobile’s network in 2021
  2. Angry about the Netflix price hike? Here are 10 free streaming alternatives
  3. Trump signs coronavirus relief bill with $600 stimulus checks

This hand sanitizer is a proven virus killer – and it keeps working for hours after you use it originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 08:33:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

IzcZ4yUivJw

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back