This Comcast news makes me so glad I ditched cable TV for good

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

Webp.net-resizeimage-16.jpg
  • Customers of cable TV and internet service providers are, unfortunately, going to see 2021 greet them with companies like Comcast raising prices.
  • Comcast raising prices this month also comes at the same time that it's bringing back data caps for all customers -- though it won't start levying fees in response to customers going over the data cap until March.
  • The cable TV industry lost several million subscribers over the last 12 months.

There’s a reason big cable TV and Internet service providers are some of the most despised elements of Corporate America -- and just in case you’ve forgotten why that’s the case, they’re about to offer you plenty of fresh reminders.

Thursday marked the last day of the dumpster fire that was 2020, but by way of wishing us all a Happy New Year, several companies are about to make good on what’s become something of an annual tradition round about this time each year. That’s right, get ready to see companies like Comcast raising prices anew, hitting you with higher monthly cable and Internet bills, because who doesn’t like forking over more money for little to no improvement in the quality of your service?

Today's Top Deal

41ciinkH3JL._SL160_.jpg

Best-selling respirators are on sale for just $2.12 each thanks to this Amazon coupon

prime-logo.png
Price: $42.49
You Save: $7.50 (15%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Honeywell cloth face masks send people swarming to Amazon – now there’s a rare discount
  2. Amazon’s New Year’s Day sale slashes Sony noise cancelling headphones to $88
  3. 10 deals you shouldn’t miss on Saturday: Free Philips Hue bulbs, Purell deal, Sonos speakers, KN95 masks, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Johns Hopkins reveals the earliest signs you have a coronavirus infection
  2. Here’s why $2,000 stimulus checks could happen after January 3rd
  3. Flat Earthers tried to sail to the edge of the world… and you can totally guess how it went

This Comcast news makes me so glad I ditched cable TV for good originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 2 Jan 2021 at 10:32:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

qSxFPu4cIBk

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back