12 brand new streaming TV shows we can’t wait to watch in 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier.jpg
  • 2021 is primed to be another fantastic year for TV, with dozens of great shows in the pipeline, many of which were originally set to debut in 2020.
  • Disney will take center stage as it debuts its first Marvel Studios shows on Disney+ throughout the year and expands its Star Wars slate with Mandalorian spinoffs.
  • We're also going to see the first DC show on HBO Max in the form of Peacemaker.

2020 sucked for more reasons than I care to list, but bad TV wasn't one of them. While many shows were delayed and even canceled due to the pandemic, 2020 was still chock full of amazing TV, from returning series like The Boys and The Mandalorian to fresh surprises like The Queen's Gambit and I May Destroy You. Against all odds, 2021 may somehow top it, though, as Disney+ leads the charge with multiple Star Wars and Marvel shows throughout the year. Below, we've rounded up twelve shows that we can't wait to watch in the new year.

Today's Top Deal

51rh3jNXQVL._SL160_.jpg

You've got a rare opportunity to save on Purell hand sanitizer

prime-logo.png
Price: $50.63 ($0.37/Fl Oz)
You Save: $19.37 (28%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Honeywell cloth face masks send people swarming to Amazon – now there’s a rare discount
  2. Amazon’s New Year’s Day sale slashes Sony noise cancelling headphones to $88
  3. 10 deals you shouldn’t miss on Saturday: Free Philips Hue bulbs, Purell deal, Sonos speakers, KN95 masks, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Johns Hopkins reveals the earliest signs you have a coronavirus infection
  2. Here’s why $2,000 stimulus checks could happen after January 3rd
  3. This Comcast news makes me so glad I ditched cable TV for good

12 brand new streaming TV shows we can’t wait to watch in 2021 originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 2 Jan 2021 at 13:34:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

tH7BjUL5k1I

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back