The TV shows and movies that got me through 2020

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_im-your-woman-iyw_unit_00391rc_rgb.jpg
  • The question of what to watch on streaming services like Netflix took on an unusual kind of urgency during 2020, when the coronavirus pandemic forced us all to hunker down at home.
  • Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Disney+ kept us busy with tons of content to stream at home as the pandemic worsened.
  • These were some of the TV shows and movies that got me through the darkness and boredom of 2020.

The coronavirus pandemic made the consumption of pop culture and the task of figuring out what to watch on the growing plethora of streaming services in 2020 more different and much more urgent than it had ever been before, thanks to all of us being forced to hunker down at home. Streaming content from Netflix and other providers became more of a collective experience in 2020, with movie theaters closed and options for consumer entertainment drastically curtailed because of safety concerns associated with the pandemic and public spaces.

Today's Top Deal

41EQJlSVufL._SL160_.jpg

Best-selling black face masks are FINALLY back in stock after selling out at Amazon

prime-logo.png
Price: $26.25
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Honeywell cloth face masks send people swarming to Amazon – now there’s a rare discount
  2. Amazon’s New Year’s Day sale slashes Sony noise cancelling headphones to $88
  3. 10 deals you shouldn’t miss on Saturday: Free Philips Hue bulbs, Purell deal, Sonos speakers, KN95 masks, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Johns Hopkins reveals the earliest signs you have a coronavirus infection
  2. Here’s why $2,000 stimulus checks could happen after January 3rd
  3. This Comcast news makes me so glad I ditched cable TV for good

The TV shows and movies that got me through 2020 originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 2 Jan 2021 at 19:28:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

6N-7CP7zn74

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back