‘Ozark’ fans need to watch this Netflix original series ASAP

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris Smith
  • Start date Start date
C

Chris Smith

netflix-inhuman-resources-eric-cantona.jpg
  • Inhuman Resources is a Netflix original released in May 2020, and it's a family drama similar to Netflix’s hugely popular Ozark.
  • A middle-aged man who was fired from his HR position a few years ago struggles to get by, accepting any job that would help him make ends meet. As his relationships with his wife and daughters get more strained, he stumbles into an unexpected second chance to get his old life back. It involves a hostage role-play game as the final step of the interview.
  • The French TV series has just six episodes, but you’ll want more the closer you get to the thrilling finale.

If there’s one silver lining of the coronavirus pandemic, that’s more time for streaming movies and TV shows from the services you’re currently subscribed to. The movie industry might have been on a long hiatus, and many productions were delayed to account for the pandemic restrictions. But streaming companies still managed to put out a large number of original content for 2020, with Netflix easily outperforming everyone else. Netflix did say early in the pandemic that its schedule for 2020 would not be impacted, as most of the work was already completed. The company did deliver plenty of originals, including a few brand new shows from international studios.

I’ve already talked about two international TV series that I could not put down this fall, including To the Lake, a Russian story about a pandemic, and Barbarians, a German TV series that’s spoken only in Latin and German. There’s one other Netflix original I’ll add to my list of international Netflix creation, a show that’s the French equivalent of Ozark.

Today's Top Deal

31NaZPQPUaL._SL160_.jpg

These best-selling KN95 masks used to cost $45 at Amazon

prime-logo.png
Price: $25.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. 15 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: Honeywell cloth masks, $12 Amazon smart shelf, Instant air fryer, $7 smart plugs, more
  2. Amazon’s big sale on Apple headphones is the perfect way to start 2021
  3. Honeywell cloth face masks send people swarming to Amazon – now there’s a rare discount

Trending Right Now:

1. Dr. Fauci finally said it – COVID vaccines might be mandatory for some people
  2. This Comcast news makes me so glad I ditched cable TV for good
  3. This is the one coronavirus vaccine side effect Dr. Fauci is worried about

‘Ozark’ fans need to watch this Netflix original series ASAP originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 3 Jan 2021 at 15:24:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

m1v9sjlvR-8

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back