Dr. Fauci reveals 2 coronavirus vaccine side effects that mean your vaccine is working

• Thread starter Thread starter Yoni Heisler
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yoni Heisler

rsz_mega728190_014.jpg
  • COVID vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna were found to be 95% effective at preventing the coronavirus during clinical trials.
  • According to Dr. Fauci, mild side effects after the first or second dose indicates that the vaccine is doing its job.
  • The CDC estimates that the US has administered more than 32 million vaccine doses to date.

Before Pfizer made the results from its Phase 3 coronavirus vaccine study public, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla called up Dr. Fauci to tell him that their vaccine was 95% effective at preventing a COVID infection. The 95% figure was far higher than anyone was anticipating, and even surprised Pfizer executives and researchers. Upon hearing the good news, Fauci became a tad emotional.

"I remember it was a Sunday night and I was sitting out on the back deck and I got a phone call from a friend who was the CEO of Pfizer," Fauci recently recalled during an interview. "The CEO said something like, 'Are you sitting down?' And I said, ‘Oh my goodness. This is either really good news, or it's really bad news,' because I knew they were looking at their results. I said ‘Yeah, I’m sitting down.' He said, 'You’re not going to believe this, but it’s like 95% efficacious.' And it was — you know, I started to cry. I really did."

Today's Top Deal

315pHHXfnuL.jpg

Everyone's swarming Amazon for these best-selling Powecom KN95 masks that used to cost $45 per box

Price: $26.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. 5 MagSafe iPhone 12 chargers on Amazon that cost much less than Apple’s
  2. Honeywell cloth masks that Amazon shoppers are obsessed with are in stock all-time low prices
  3. Amazon has a hidden Sonos speaker deal almost no one knows about

Trending Right Now:

1. Republicans have a plan to stop you from getting a $1,400 stimulus payment
  2. Coronavirus vaccine passports are coming
  3. These people are the reason the coronavirus won’t stop spreading

Dr. Fauci reveals 2 coronavirus vaccine side effects that mean your vaccine is working originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 at 09:16:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

CEAZfXcVmLc

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back