The new Apple product I want more than anything right now

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

iPhone 12
  • The iPhone 12 lineup is only a few months old at this point, but Apple watchers have already moved on to the myriad new hardware, software updates, and news around Apple's growing services ambitions that everyone is expecting to see in 2021.
  • There is a long list of Apple releases to expect this year, including the iPhone 13 lineup that'll be released in the fall, as well as updates to iOS, new Apple TV+ releases, and much more.
  • However, there's one Apple product I want most of all right now, more than any of that.

2021 is already shaping up to be another exciting, release-packed year for Apple, with tons of new hardware, software improvements, and additions to Apple's constantly growing services lineup that -- and we're only a little more than a month into the year.

Presumably, Apple will derive an obvious lesson from the headlines this week regarding the iPhone 12 mini being something of a sales flop in the US, with this smaller model accounting for just 5% of Apple's overall phone sales during the first half of January (that's according to Counterpoint Research). In fact, J.P. Morgan analyst William Yang said in an analyst note just a few days ago that a lack of demand might motivate Apple to pull the plug on the iPhone 12 mini in the second quarter of this year. Fine by me -- I'm definitely ready for an upgrade, to something like the iPhone 12 Pro Max. That is, unless I think I can hold out till September for the next-gen iPhone 13 lineup. Having said all that, though, there's still one thing above all else that I wish Apple would give us right now, more than anything else that Apple fans are excited for in 2021.

Today's Top Deal

Turn any bed into a dream with this deal on Amazon's best-selling mattress topper

Turn any bed into a dream with this deal on Amazon's best-selling mattress topper

Price: $33.95
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Are you an Amazon Prime member? These 10 special deals are just for you
  2. Amazon has 5 secret departments you can shop for amazing deals
  3. Amazon has AirPods Pro for $189.99 – and AirPods Max have their first tiny discount

Trending Right Now:

1. Delete this malicious Android app from your phone right now
  2. Netflix now has the rights to one of the best kid’s fantasy book series ever
  3. Netflix just revealed its #1 biggest show ever – and it’s definitely not what you think

The new Apple product I want more than anything right now originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 20:22:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

6lV7oLPv5Lg

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back