These are the coronavirus vaccine side effects that no one expects

• Thread starter Thread starter Yoni Heisler
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yoni Heisler

rsz_adobestock_395077344.jpg
  • Coronavirus vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer were found in Phase 3 trials to be 95% effective at preventing a COVID-19 infection.
  • Side effects from both vaccines are rare. When they do occur, the most common symptoms include fever, chills, and headache. One clinical trial volunteer likened it to experiencing a "severe hangover."
  • Some less common side effects from the vaccine include are possible, and many people are unaware of what to expect.

One of the more interesting anecdotes surrounding Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine was relayed by Dr. Anthony Fauci during an interview back in January. As Fauci detailed, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla called him up the night before Pfizer's Phase 3 coronavirus study went public to tell him the good news.

"I remember it was a Sunday night and I was sitting out on the back deck and I got a phone call from a friend who was the CEO of Pfizer," Fauci said. "The CEO said something like, ‘Are you sitting down?’ And I said, ‘Oh my goodness. This is either really good news, or it’s really bad news,’ because I knew they were looking at their results. I said ‘Yeah, I’m sitting down.’ He said, ‘You’re not going to believe this, but it’s like 95% efficacious.’ And it was — you know, I started to cry. I really did."

Today's Top Deal

31NaZPQPUaL.jpg

Amazon shoppers are obsessed with these KN95 masks — and they're finally back in stock!

Price: $25.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. This $33 accessory kit at Amazon will completely transform your Instant Pot
  2. Amazon’s double discount gets you a 2K camera drone as small as a smartphone for $59.99
  3. Save $30 on a smartwatch with face unlock and the biggest display you’ve ever seen

Trending Right Now:

1. 80% of people catch the coronavirus in these 5 places
  2. If you have this snow blower, stop using it right now
  3. These popular drinks could literally kill you

These are the coronavirus vaccine side effects that no one expects originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 09:16:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

MJNijtE8Aaw

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back