Apple fans are obsessed with this TikToker’s awesome iPhone hack

• Thread starter Thread starter Yoni Heisler
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yoni Heisler

iPhone-12-Pro-1.jpg
  • A newly unearthed iPhone hack shows how users can quickly rearrange multiple apps on their home screen all at once.
  • The nifty trick makes it a lot easier for people to set up their iPhone exactly how they want.

As an avid iPhone user for more than a decade, I don't typically come across iPhone tips and tricks that I haven't encountered before. And sure, new tricks and workarounds inevitably bubble up to the surface every time Apple introduces a new iteration of iOS, but those discoveries are typically unearthed slowly but surely over the beta release period.

But every once in a blue moon, a new trick will appear out of nowhere and blow me away. And today, my friends, is one of those days. The most recent example comes to us via TikTok of all places. The trick in question provides for an incredibly efficient way for users to move apps en masse to a completely different phone screen. The tip is a lifesaver for anyone keen on reorganizing the layout of their iPhone or iPad.

Today's Top Deal

41KTOGFHKOL.jpg

Sleek black KN95 masks that Amazon shoppers are obsessed with just hit the lowest price ever!

Price: $14.99
You Save: $2.00 (12%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon has 10 special deals today for Prime subscribers only
  2. Last chance: Amazon’s surprise Sonos Beam deal is almost sold out

Trending Right Now:

1. Boy rushed to doctor for ‘brain-eating worm’ that turned out to be pretty embarassing
  2. These tasty snacks have been recalled because they could be dangerous
  3. Doctors might have figured out how to cure spinal cord injuries

Apple fans are obsessed with this TikToker’s awesome iPhone hack originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 22:10:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

L7pmRDnNH5k

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back