Apple rolls out iOS 14.5 public beta 3 with new Find My Items tab

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

iphone-11-ios-14.jpg
Less than 24 hours after seeding the latest iOS 14.5 beta to app developers, the third iOS 14.5 public beta is now available. The most significant change in iOS 14.5 beta 3 appears to be the addition of an "Items" tab in the Find My app which will allow users to track even more devices from an iPhone or iPad. It also suggests that we're even closer to the debut of the AirTags, which should be featured at Apple's spring event this month.

Previous betas have revealed that iOS 14.5 will include an “Unlock with Apple Watch” feature that allows Apple Watch owners to unlock their iPhones while wearing a face mask, AirPlay 2 support for Apple Fitness+, support for the PS5’s DualSense controller as well as the Xbox Series X controller, a crowdsourcing feature in Apple’s Maps app, a ton of new emoji characters, and worldwide support for 5G in Dual SIM mode on iPhone 12.

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. You need to see these 10 awesome Amazon deals for Prime members only
  2. Today’s best deals: 99¢ black KN95 masks, Lysol wipes, $199 AirPods Pro, $299 iPad, $39 Roku, special Prime-only deals, more
  3. Get a wireless camera that lets your smartphone see inside anywhere for just $29 at Amazon

Trending Right Now:

1. How to get McDonald’s new Crispy Chicken Sandwich free this week
  2. If you own a MacBook, download and install macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 ASAP
  3. This rare coronavirus symptom could be the very first sign of an infection

Apple rolls out iOS 14.5 public beta 3 with new Find My Items tab originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 13:39:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

F4dWp3dajMI

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back