Our favorite Netflix rival released 48 new movies and shows in March – and they all stream free

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach Epstein
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zach Epstein

watching-netflix-tv-streaming.jpg
As a longtime Netflix subscriber and a huge fan of so much original content that the streaming media giant has released over the years, I have to say that I'm hardly impressed with the company's 2021 releases so far. Netflix just increased the cost of its subscription yet again earlier this year. One might think that Netflix would time its most recent price hike with a deluge of top-tier originals, but this year has definitely started slow. Yes, there have been some solid releases here and there. But overall, January and February have both been lackluster. And if you take a look at all the new Netflix originals coming in March 2021, it certainly appears as though we're in store for more of the same.

Look, I'm not planning to cancel my Netflix subscription or anything. There are plenty of big releases on the horizon — Shadow & Bone premieres in late April, for example, and it looks epic. But if you felt like taking a break from Netflix and saving your money for the next few months, I wouldn't blame you. And the good news is that there's plenty of free content out there for you to stream from other services.

Today's Top Deal

417kzNyh7rL.jpg

Amazon shoppers are obsessed with these black AccuMed face masks - now at the lowest price ever!

Price: $19.99
You Save: $6.26 (24%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Today’s best deals: $20 Wi-Fi extender, $28 dash cam, $2 black masks, $98 Sony ANC headphones, $10 wireless charger, more
  2. These are the 8 coronavirus essentials everyone should stock up on, according to the CDC
  3. Amazon has incredible $200 Sony noise cancelling headphones on sale for $98

Trending Right Now:

1. Huge leak may have finally revealed Marvel’s first X-Men movie
  2. Warning: Coronavirus case numbers are climbing again in these 15 states
  3. If you still have AT&T TV Now or DirecTV Now, your bill’s about to go up

Our favorite Netflix rival released 48 new movies and shows in March – and they all stream free originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 6 Mar 2021 at 12:05:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Oq6Gv-P_Ssc

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back