Here’s when we can finally lift the coronavirus restrictions we’ve been living with

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_mega702565_008.jpg
A while back, I found myself silently agreeing with someone's post I'd just seen on Twitter about the US coronavirus response -- a post about how very American it is for us to decide this whole COVID mess has gone on long enough, thank you very much, and we're now just over it and going to start opening up states and local economies again.

This restlessness, which comes as we've arrived at the one-year anniversary of the pandemic in the US, is sort of what White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci sought to address In one of his latest coronavirus updates, specifically in reference to states like Texas and Mississippi now completely rolling back things like face mask mandates. At a time when the US is still seeing tens of thousands of new coronavirus cases every day -- cases that can turn into hospitalizations, and potentially into new COVID deaths -- states like these have just decided among themselves that they're tired of this and going to do something about that.

Today's Top Deal

31jQjptdAuL.jpg

Amazon finally has 6-layer KN95 masks made in the USA!

Price: $39.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. One simple $50 Amazon purchase can double the internet speed on your computer or gaming console
  2. Brilliant $24 Amazon find means you’ll never have to look at ugly power cords again
  3. Today’s top deals: $16 headphones, USA-made KN95 masks, $41 off Instant Pot, $70 Ring Doorbell 2, $42 mattress topper, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Dr. Fauci reveals the big problem you’ll face after getting a coronavirus vaccine
  2. If you have this meat in your home, throw it away
  3. The CDC just warned of 3 new coronavirus vaccine side effects

Here’s when we can finally lift the coronavirus restrictions we’ve been living with originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 10:02:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

CTw4qUShnuk

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back