If your Gmail account is flooded with spam, this trick is for you

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_adobestock_233944854.jpg
Over the past year as the coronavirus pandemic dragged on, I began to notice something happening to my Gmail account inbox -- a phenomenon attributable to marketers who apparently felt an even greater frenzy to get their messages out, while also perhaps feeling like they had a more captive audience than ever thanks to work-from-home situations. Well, I may be more tied to my email than probably at any point thus far in my working life because of the situation now, but that doesn't mean I have passively resigned myself to the flood of unwanted spam and cold emails that have poured into my Gmail account and continue to do so. Signing me up for and subscribing me to various email lists is particularly annoying. Needless to say, I have been marking messages as spam with wild, untamed abandon over these past many months, and my threshold of tolerance for whether or not I mark a message as spam within Gmail is continuing to shrink.

Today's Top Deal

31nYncSHD1L.jpg

You can actually get an Alexa smart speaker at Amazon today for only $17.49!

Price: $17.49
You Save: $7.50 (30%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon coupon gets you a 2K camera drone that folds up as small as a smartphone for $60
  2. Crazy Amazon sale gets you an Alexa smart speaker for just $17
  3. Viral TikTok reveals a $23 Amazon find that will blow your mind

Trending Right Now:

1. If you have this bottled water, stop drinking it immediately
  2. 4th stimulus checks are unlikely – here’s what we might get instead
  3. New stimulus check for the unemployed might be coming in May

If your Gmail account is flooded with spam, this trick is for you originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 23:49:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

2GeCv8RbUik

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back