Netflix is releasing 65 new movies in May 2021 – here’s the complete list

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach Epstein
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zach Epstein

watching-tv-netflix-sign.jpg
I really never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm sort of over Netflix right now. Truth be told, I would probably cancel my subscription at least for a while if not for the fact that so many family members use my login. We've seen plenty of news that suggests Netflix is about to crack down on password sharing. If and when it does, I can't see myself sticking around for very long. The sad fact is that Netflix's original content has been seriously lackluster so far in 2021. The problem actually started in late 2020, but a few truly epic releases like The Queen's Gambit and Bridgerton helped mask the issue.

Things have been a bit better in April and the release of Shadow and Bone season 1 on Friday could be massive. The Netflix May 2021 release list has a few gems on it as well, which is certainly good news. Wondering what Netflix has planned as far as new movies are concerned? Thankfully, we have even more good news on that front.

Today's Top Deal

41qGPSZyrYL._SL500_.jpg

Crazy-popular Wi-Fi smart plugs are only $4.72 each with this Amazon coupon!

Price: $18.89
You Save: $8.10 (30%)
Coupon Code: EXSH75VZ (by 4/30)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Hidden Amazon deal gets you an Echo Dot for $5
  2. The guy who invented Roombas made a new weed-chopping robot that never needs to be charged
  3. You’re almost out of time to get the Amazon Smart Plug at 2021’s lowest price
  4. 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: $15 Amazon credit, $5 smart plugs, $197 AirPods Pro, 1,000 thread count sheets, more

Trending Right Now:

1. This nationwide food brand just recalled every single one of its products
  2. The IRS just sent out 2 million new stimulus checks – are you getting one?
  3. $3,600 in new stimulus checks is on the way – here’s when you’ll start getting it

Netflix is releasing 65 new movies in May 2021 – here’s the complete list originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 12:04:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

WZG44F0nDVo

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back