This is one of Marvel’s most exciting upcoming movies, and no one’s even talking about it

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris Smith
  • Start date Start date
C

Chris Smith

falcon-winter-soldier-episode-5-6-2.jpg
Halfway through The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’s finale, I realized that Marvel's new Captain America story is fantastic, one that shouldn’t be categorized as "optional" watching. That’s Marvel’s mantra for the Disney+ shows. They’re great stories to tell and Marvel will make them as spectacular as possible, but they’re not mandatory watching to understand the MCU's movies. People who don’t have access to Disney+ should still enjoy Marvel's theatrical releases without seeing any of the TV series. This wasn’t a problem before because Marvel didn’t have Disney's streaming service to integrate into its rich cinematic universe.

Falcon is something else. I said the other day that the show is a must-see title in my book, and you should watch it before any future MCU title that has Anthony Mackie’s Captain America in it. I realized later that’s not enough, and I was about to tell you that Falcon and the Winter Soldier practically forces Marvel to make a Captain America 4. It’s what the Cap deserves after the massive character development in the TV show. But the rumors beat me to it: Marvel is already developing the fourth Captain America installment. Anthony Mackie's involvement is yet to be confirmed, but Captain America 4 is the Sam Wilson movie Marvel has to make, considering the fantastic success of the TV show, as well as all the issues the series tackles.

Today's Top Deal

41qGPSZyrYL._SL500_.jpg

Crazy-popular Wi-Fi smart plugs are only $4.72 each with this Amazon coupon!

Price: $18.89
You Save: $8.10 (30%)
Coupon Code: EXSH75VZ (by 4/30)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon is handing out $15 credits – here’s how to cash in
  2. TruSens’ smart Wi-Fi air purifier is like nothing you’ve seen before, and it’s now on Amazon
  3. Today’s best deals: $15 Amazon credit, $11 air fryer cheat sheet, SanDisk microSD cards, Sony headphones, $30 Echo Dot, more
  4. This $11 air fryer cheat sheet on Amazon changed my life

Trending Right Now:

1. This might be the biggest ‘Spider-Man 3’ spoiler yet, and we can’t believe it
  2. ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ finale had a crazy credits scene that was cut, leaker claims
  3. New iPad Pro has a secret feature that Apple can’t really talk about

This is one of Marvel’s most exciting upcoming movies, and no one’s even talking about it originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 26 Apr 2021 at 10:33:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

B7sgqyJOjX8

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back