This viral TikTok’s crazy $50 trick creates an animated faux window that seems so real

• Thread starter Thread starter Maren Estrada
  • Start date Start date
M

Maren Estrada

Relaxation-Windows-4K-Nature.jpg
There is a very real chance that I've been spending too much time on TikTok lately. Sure there are plenty of fun videos to enjoy, but it's not because I haven't really been on TikTok for pleasure lately — although I must say, there's some seriously great content on TikTok these days... people are getting so creative!

No, I spend time on TikTok because I've discovered that it's a gold mine for finding all sorts of cool products as well as nifty tips and tricks that you won't find anywhere else.

Today's Top Deal

31gFK-y4+ZL._AA210_.jpg

The biggest Amazon device sale of 2021 is here — you won't believe these crazy deals!

Price: $14.99-$279.00
Buy Now

BGR Deals readers have been enjoying the fruits of my labor over the past few months, and they have been loving it. You definitely need to check out this latest find though, because it's definitely one of the best. A viral video on TikTok recently revealed a brilliant trick that instantly teleports you practically anywhere in the world. All you need is a simple mini projector on Amazon, and one of the hottest new options is on sale right now with a double discount that drops it to just $49.99!

41+0Ei4dx7L._SL500_.jpg

Mini Projector, APEMAN HD Portable Movie Projector, Supported 1080P, 120 Inch Screen Video Proj…

Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00 (17%)
Buy Now

In its first week alone, TikTok user Nam Pham's awesome viral video was liked more than 2.3 million times. Now it has been viewed tens of millions of times. How crazy is that? When you take one look at it, however, you'll instantly realize why this nifty trick has been shared all across the internet. It's brilliant!

Here's the video:

As you can see, Pham has a bare wall next to his bed. You can of course use any wall in any room, not just a wall in your bedroom. Then, with a cheap little projector, Pham beams all sorts of different scenes onto the wall next to his bed. The first example in his TikTok is an aquarium scene, but things get really cool after that. He projects a window view onto his wall and is instantly transported to the tropics!

All you need to pull this off yourself is an empty wall and an inexpensive little projector. The APEMAN HD Portable Movie Projector is a very hot option that people have been scooping up lately, and it's on sale right now for $49.99 instead of $80. Just clip the coupon on Amazon to make sure you get both discounts.

For scenery, here's a direct link to the free tropical view YouTube video from Pham's TikTok if you want to try the same one on your wall. That YouTube channel has plenty more great options for window view videos, and you'll find countless more if you search.

What an awesome trick!

41+0Ei4dx7L._SL500_.jpg

Mini Projector, APEMAN HD Portable Movie Projector, Supported 1080P, 120 Inch Screen Video Proj…

Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00 (17%)
Buy Now

Today's Top Deals

1. Brilliant Amazon find transforms any AC into a smart air conditioner
  2. An amazing Apple device that never goes on sale was just discounted at Amazon
  3. Get wireless earbuds with wireless charging and 140,000 5-star ratings for $24
  4. Today’s best deals: $60 diamond studs for mom, $10 tactical knife, $34 weighted blanket, 10 deals for Prime members only, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Oops: Marvel’s new trailer might confirm a huge leak from 2021’s most exciting MCU movie
  2. Your next refrigerator or AC will be a lot different because of new laws
  3. You need to see this brilliant Gmail trick that everyone should be using

This viral TikTok’s crazy $50 trick creates an animated faux window that seems so real originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 5 May 2021 at 07:58:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

HIJlJCDZhUY

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back