Apple just issued this urgent warning to iPhone users and you need to read it

• Thread starter Thread starter Yoni Heisler
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yoni Heisler

iPhone-12-Pro-1.jpg
When Apple typically issues mid-cycle iOS updates, I don't always update my iPhone immediately. Especially if the new update doesn't address any serious security issues or have any compelling new features, I've never been in a rush to update my phone if things are already running smoothly. The recent release of iOS 14.5.1, however, is an exception and an update you'll probably want to download as soon as possible.

Apple first released iOS 14.5 just about a week ago with a host of new features, including the company's new App Tracking Transparency framework, new Siri voices, a multitude of new emojis, support for AirTags, and more. Just a few days later, Apple rolled out an iOS 14.5.1 update that it said addressed a bug associated with its App Tracking Transparency feature. An Apple support document, however, reveals that the new iOS update also addresses two serious security issues.

Today's Top Deal

31gtbqaQ1nL._SL500_.jpg

AirPods Pro are finally back in stock at Amazon... at the lowest price of 2021!

Price: $197.00
You Save: $52.00 (21%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Lightning-fast M1 MacBook Pro hits new all-time low, now $200 off at Amazon
  2. Today’s top deals: Free $15 Amazon credit, $4 smart plugs, $18 laser Baby Yoda, $3 Instant Pot cookbook, $199 Roomba, more
  3. 10 deep discounts on Amazon devices that people are swarming to get
  4. Today’s best deals: $60 diamond studs for mom, $10 tactical knife, $34 weighted blanket, 10 deals for Prime members only, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Here’s an important stimulus check update if you’re hoping for more payments
  2. Two unannounced Avengers might have been revealed in a new leak
  3. If you have these protein shakes at home, throw them out

Apple just issued this urgent warning to iPhone users and you need to read it originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 6 May 2021 at 09:00:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

NK5gwkgopRs

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back