Here are the 6 biggest announcements from Google I/O 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

Google-IO-2021-13.jpg
Google I/O 2021 has just wrapped up, and as expected, it was packed with new information and exciting announcements. After all, Google was forced to skip the developer conference last year due to the pandemic, so it's no surprise that COVID-19 was a key focus of the event. In fact, Google CEO Sundar Pichai kicked off I/O 2021 with an update on Workspace, which has kept many companies organized over the past year. That was just one of the big announcements, though, and you can check out the rest below.

Today's Top Deal

41eFqjKw7OL._SL500_.jpg

This automatic jar opener went mega-viral on TikTok - now everyone's flooding Amazon to get one on sale!

Price: $19.99
You Save: $6.00 (23%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. The world’s first self-cleaning robot mop is $100 off at Amazon – and I’m obsessed
  2. The gadget that helps you cook perfect steak is $33 at Amazon, a new all-time low
  3. Apple’s M1 MacBook Pro is $200 off at Amazon, matching the lowest price ever
  4. 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: Free $15 Amazon credit, $5.75 LED smart bulbs, 1,000 thread count bed sheets, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Your biggest stimulus payment ever is coming soon – and you might not even know about it
  2. New $3,000+ stimulus payments are coming – here’s when you’ll start getting yours
  3. 10 million Americans got overcharged by the IRS, and you might be one of them

Here are the 6 biggest announcements from Google I/O 2021 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 18 May 2021 at 15:53:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

9rD9f_hZxw0

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back