You should read this ‘Loki’ spoiler before you watch the first episode

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris Smith
  • Start date Start date
C

Chris Smith

loki-mephisto-villain.jpg
I usually warn you that big spoilers are about to follow whenever I discuss the latest Marvel leaks for upcoming movies or TV shows. Many fans do everything in their power to avoid spoilers until they get a chance to see the latest episode or movie, while others love to read all of the latest leaks and rumors about their favorite cinematic universe.

With Loki, I’m going to do the opposite. Marvel’s most anticipated TV show of the year is finally streaming on Disney+, with the first episode already available. Whether you had time to catch it early Wednesday morning or plan to watch it later this week, you should absolutely read the following spoiler. The revelation is significant, but it’s the kind of spoiler that will prevent another WandaVision situation before you get too deep into the storyline of Loki. Beware, some spoilers from WandaVision will also follow below.

Today's Top Deal

31P2lcBEiSS.jpg

Free Echo Dot with when you buy a $45 Ring Video Doorbell in this crazy early Prime Day deal!

Price: Was $100, Now $44.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon’s best early Prime Day deal is hidden where most people can’t find it
  2. After selling out, these 5 Amazon best-sellers are all finally back in stock
  3. Amazon’s early Prime Day sale has begun – here are all the best deals
  4. Prime Day Roku prices just hit Amazon ahead of schedule

Trending Right Now:

1. New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
  2. Amazon will share your internet connection with strangers unless you opt out today
  3. A new Netflix true crime movie is so devastating, people can’t finish watching it

You should read this ‘Loki’ spoiler before you watch the first episode originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 20:24:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

nnuqsIti6yc

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back