Prime Day 2021: Best laptop deals

• Thread starter Thread starter Christian de Looper
  • Start date Start date
C

Christian de Looper

amazon-prime-day-1.jpg
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is almost here, and it's set to bring with it some of the best deals on all kinds of tech. While Amazon devices often make all the headlines on Prime Day, we're expecting some awesome deals on other things too. If you're looking for the best Prime Day laptop deals, you're in the right place.

Whether you're looking for a new gaming laptop, or a MacBook Air for working on the go, there should be something on this list for your needs.

Looking for something else? We've also rounded up some of the best Prime Day headphone deals, as well as the best Prime Day Apple deals. Alternatively, check out the best Prime Day Amazon device deals, or keep reading for laptop deals.

When is Prime Day 2021?

The Prime Day 2021 event will take place over two days -- June 21 and June 22. So, if you can't find the perfect laptop deal for your needs on the first day, it's worth checking back again on the second day. We're definitely expecting different deals on the two different days.

What Prime Day laptop deals are expected?

This year, we're expecting deals across all different kinds of laptops, so no matter what you're looking for from a laptop, there should be something for your needs.

That's true regardless of your preferred operating system. Whether you prefer to use Windows, MacOS, and ChromeOS, there will likely be a great laptop deal for your needs.

For starters, it's likely there will be some great deals on Apple laptops, including the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. The M1 MacBook Air in particular is a much-loved laptop, and it has already gotten some sweet deals over the past few months.

Other laptops will get some great deals too. Dell has been offering some great laptop deals over the past few weeks, and that will likely continue into Prime Day. That includes devices like the Dell G5 15 gaming laptop.

We'll be updating this list as we find new Prime Day laptop deals, so check back often.

Best Prime Day laptop deals

You don't necessarily have to wait until the Prime Day event to get a great laptop deal -- there are some awesome deals that are available right now. Here are the best laptop deals we could find.

Apple MacBook Air

The M1 chip has breathed new life into the MacBook Air, making it an incredibly compelling laptop. The 2020 MacBook Air offers at least 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, and it's super fast in day-to-day life. It also comes in three colors, including Gold, Silver, and Space Gray.

2020 Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Gold

2020 Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Gold

Price: $949.00
You Save: $50.00 (5%)
Buy Now

Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop

If you're a gamer, then the Razer Blade 15 is an excellent option for your needs. This laptop offers excellent performance, thanks to its Intel Core i7 processor, GTX 1660 graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and 256GB SSD. It also has a beautiful big 15.6-inch display.

Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti…

Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti…

Price: $1,199.99
You Save: $300.00 (20%)
Buy Now

MSI Creator 15 Professional Laptop

If you need added graphics performance, it's worth considering the MSI Creator 15 laptop. This laptop offers a beautiful 4K display, plus an impressive GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card and a huge 1TB SSD. Yeah, it's a workhorse.

MSI Creator 15 Professional Laptop: 15.6 4K UHD Ultra-Thin Bezel Display, Intel Core i7-10875H…

MSI Creator 15 Professional Laptop: 15.6" 4K UHD Ultra-Thin Bezel Display, Intel Core i7-10875H…

Price: $1,999.00
You Save: $200.00 (9%)
Buy Now

MSI GE66 Raider 10SGS-288

Want to take gaming or video production to the next level? This laptop is more expensive than many others on the list, but it also offers an impressive RTX 2080 graphics card, an Intel Core i7 graphics card, 32GB of RAM, and 1TB of storage. It's even got some sweet RGB lighting.

MSI GE66 Raider 10SGS-288 15.6 300Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2080 Super 32GB…

MSI GE66 Raider 10SGS-288 15.6" 300Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2080 Super 32GB…

Price: $2,499.00
You Save: $300.00 (11%)
Buy Now

Samsung Galaxy Chromebook

Do you prefer Google's ecosystem to Apple's or Microsoft's? In that case, it's worth considering a Chromebook, like the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook. This laptop is more expensive than other Chromebooks, but it also offers an Intel Core i5 processor, 256GB of storage, and 8GB of RAM.

SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook 13.3 UHD AMOLED - HD Intel Core I-5 Processor (256GB Storage, 8GB RA…

SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook 13.3" UHD AMOLED - HD Intel Core I-5 Processor (256GB Storage, 8GB RA…

Price: $687.11
You Save: $312.88 (31%)
Buy Now

Today's Top Deals

1. 10 incredible early Prime Day deals that are about to end at Amazon
  2. AirPods Pro are back in stock at Amazon after selling out – and they’re $52 off
  3. 5 best Amazon Prime Day deals you can already get today
  4. I never want to cook again without this great gadget – and it’s only $35 at Amazon

Trending Right Now:

1. How to qualify for an $8,000 stimulus payment you didn’t even know about
  2. If you care about privacy, delete these 4 apps from your phone
  3. 2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one

Prime Day 2021: Best laptop deals originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 at 15:18:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

RuQuSUIZwaE

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back