Here’s the biggest problem with ‘Loki’ – and no one’s talking about it

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris Smith
  • Start date Start date
C

Chris Smith

Loki.jpg
Marvel’s new series Loki has been a thrilling ride so far. With three episodes already played out on Disney+, we now know a lot of things about the Time Variance Authority (TVA) and what it does to help the Time-Keepers govern time. We also know the TVA needs Loki (Tom Hiddleston) to help them fixed what appears to be the biggest challenge to maintaining the Sacred Timeline within the designated boundaries. And we know that plenty of time travel is needed to explore the TVA’s dealings with erratic variants like Loki and maintaining the fragile equilibrium of the time. But plenty of information remains hidden, and Marvel has quite a few mysteries to solve before the show is done.

One of them is a potentially glaring plot hole that Marvel might need to address at some point in the near future. Before we go any further, I’ll offer you the usual warning that massive Loki spoilers will follow, so you’d better watch the first three episodes before reading any further.

Today's Top Deal

41M1thWlqPL._SL500_.jpg

Prime Day's #1 smart home gadget is back on sale — plus, get a $40 credit with Amazon's Key promo!

Price: $29.98
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Here’s the biggest problem with ‘Loki’ – and no one’s talking about it appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Today’s best deals: $20 MyQ plus $40 Amazon credit, $37 miracle kitchen tool, $15 Apple TV remote, $28 bed sheets, more
  2. Don’t pay $59 for a Siri remote – ditch your awful Apple TV remote with this $15 replacement
  3. Hidden Amazon deal gets you a free Echo Dot with a discounted Fire TV
  4. Who needs iPads when this Windows 10 Pro laptop is only $219.99 at Amazon?

Trending Right Now:

1. $3,600 stimulus payments start in 2 weeks, but there’s an important deadline today
  2. Some of you might get a second tax refund from the IRS this year
  3. I’m an iPhone power user, but even I didn’t know this great iOS trick

Here’s the biggest problem with ‘Loki’ – and no one’s talking about it originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 28 Jun 2021 at 12:03:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Q3IwzyMh_RE

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back