iPhone privacy settings: Top tips for securing your iOS device

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_adobestock_214151174.jpg
Because of the evolving nature of the digital threat landscape, constantly evaluating the state of your mobile device security is never a bad idea. New reports from cybersecurity firm Lookout as well as Verizon, for example, reveal a 37% increase in enterprise mobile phishing attacks. Additionally, phishing attacks were the top cause of data breaches across the world last year, just to cite one specific security threat. Because so many of you have just gotten new iPhones -- sales of the iPhone 12 just crossed the 100 million unit mark -- lets take a closer look at some of the iPhone privacy settings you need to know.

I don't know about you all, but regarding the phishing mentioned above, there's not a week goes by that I'm not having to swat away phishing attempts, either via scammy iMessages, junk email or the like. Below, we'll take a look at four quick but very impactful settings you can adjust to make your overall iPhone experience more secure.

Today's Top Deal

311vTzGJpFL._SL500_.jpg

Newest Nest Thermostat just hit a new all-time low price at Amazon - $12 less than Prime Day!

Price: Was $130, Now $87.99!
You Save: $43.00 (33%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post iPhone privacy settings: Top tips for securing your iOS device appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $5 smart plugs, Alexa in your car for $20, newest Nest Thermostat for $88, more
  2. I’m obsessed with this mesmerizing $20 Amazon kitchen gadget that went viral on TikTok

Trending Right Now:

1. Netflix might be forced to make a controversial change you’re going to hate
  2. If you want a $2,000 stimulus check every month, read this now
  3. NBC canceled the top show on Netflix, but it might get a movie finale

iPhone privacy settings: Top tips for securing your iOS device originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 4 Jul 2021 at 09:32:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Q7HrMwQ3KlQ

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back