One of the best Netflix originals ever is finally back for season 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_trs_s1_unit_03302_r.jpg
It's somehow both completely accurate and woefully inadequate to describe Saturday Night Live alum Tim Robinson's Netflix show I Think You Should Leave as a sketch comedy series.

The show, which just returned for a second season, has a near-perfect critics score on Rotten Tomatoes and an army of fiercely loyal fans because of its wholly original mix of weirdness, absurdity, satire, irreverence, and humor. At the center of it all is Robinson, who got a demotion of sorts at SNL by getting bumped down to the writing staff following his inaugural season on the show. And here's a taste of his humor that's on display in season 2, with a sketch that was released to YouTube prior to the Season Two debut on Netflix. I'll have to do my best to describe it without crossing any of our lines here. Hopefully, you'll get the idea.

Today's Top Deal

311vTzGJpFL._SL500_.jpg

Newest Nest Thermostat just hit a new all-time low price at Amazon - $12 less than Prime Day!

Price: Was $130, Now $87.99!
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post One of the best Netflix originals ever is finally back for season 2 appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. This $20 Amazon gadget you’ve never even heard of is my new favorite thing
  2. The little robot that kills weeds and never needs recharging just got its first Amazon discount
  3. 10 exclusive deals that are for Amazon Prime members only
  4. Today’s best deals: Special Prime-only deals, $16 sand-proof beach blanket, $11 air fryer cheat sheets, $14 nonstick pan, more

Trending Right Now:

1. $3,600 stimulus payments start next week – here’s who will get them
  2. You can get stimulus payments up to $25,000 with this program you didn’t even know about
  3. Here’s what to do if the latest iOS update wrecked your iPhone battery life

One of the best Netflix originals ever is finally back for season 2 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 18:37:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

24LP037KEdk

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back